Please note during this time we are offering a flexible cancellation policy in all four properties.
Please contact our Reservations Team as follows with any queries regarding your reservation.
Royal Marine Hotel firstname.lastname@example.org 01-2300030
At present the Royal Marine Hotel remains open for hotel guests only with limited dining facilities, sansanaSPA and Pier Health Club are now closed.
Druids Glen Hotel & Golf Resort email@example.com 01-2870877
At present Druids Glen Hotel & Golf Resort remains open for hotel guests only with limited dining facilities, Spa and Health Club are closed, and Druids Glen and Druids Heath Golf Courses remain open.
Kilkenny River Court Hotel firstname.lastname@example.org 056-7723388
The River Court Hotel will close from 12 noon on March 17th, 2020 until further notice.
Tower Hotel Waterford email@example.com 051-862300
The Tower Hotel will close from 12 noon on March 18th, 2020 until further notice.
Thank you to our guests and colleagues for all your continued support and we would encourage everyone to look after themselves and others during this difficult time.
Caring for our guests and employees is always a priority. If you are experiencing any symptoms, we request that you contact us to postpone your reservation. While we consistently maintain high standards of hygiene in our hotel, we have implemented additional measures in response to the Coronavirus (Covid-19). These measures are in place to mitigate any potential risks and follow the recommended guidelines from the HSE and the WHO and are under ongoing review. Affected areas where COVID-19 is circulating in the community are available on HSE.ie. The HPSC is monitoring the situation and updating its website www.hpsc.ie daily.
What we are doing
While the situation is still evolving rapidly, we know it is important to be prepared to deal with any escalation in the spread of the virus and have the following actions in place:
• Sufficient supply of hand sanitisers, gloves, masks, paper towels and disinfectant materials
• Comprehensive employee communications policy to ensure reliable, up-to-date information is communicated to employees and to clarify procedures and policies around mitigating the risks associated with Covid-19
• Posters in public bathrooms to inform of good hand hygiene, respiratory hygiene and cough etiquette
• Additional cleaning of public areas and frequently touched surfaces (door handles / reception desk / elevator buttons) – using products which are effective in killing the virus
• Sanitiser stations throughout the building
• Our internal communications platforms are ensuring efficient flow of protocols and updates
• We have circulated HSE & WHO guidelines on personal hygiene and travel arrangements to all employees
• We have implemented full procedures for sanitising guestrooms including all touch points e.g. remote controls, handles, light switches
• We are committed to providing the additional manpower required to implement best practice procedures
• We are committed to playing our part in trying to prevent Covid-19 from escalating. We ask that our customers do the same and follow the HSE & WHO guidelines regarding personal hygiene and Covid-19.
Guidelines for guests
Consider the following advice on how to protect yourself from COVID-19 infection.
· Wash your hands often with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand rub
· If you are coughing or sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue. Throw the used tissue away into a closed bin and wash your hands. If you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your flexed (bent) elbow.
· Avoid close contact with anyone who you know has cold or flu symptoms.
· Check the travel advisories from the Department of Foreign Affairs prior to arranging travel abroad.
High risk groups
If you are in a high-risk group, consider if travel is in your best interest. Discuss your concerns with your doctor by phone and keep your distance from people who are sick. Those considered to be at higher risk for COVID-19 include the following: People aged 65 years and older and people with long-term medical conditions – for example, heart disease, lung disease, diabetes or liver disease
Symptoms to look out for
Cough, shortness of breath, breathing difficulties, Fever (high temperature).
The Neville Hotel Group has a full list of protocols to follow should a guest or member of staff become ill. These guidelines do not constitute legal advice and are purely for guidance.